3 Days Murchison Falls NP
The 3 Days Murchison falls NP safari will take you to the largest park located in the North West of Uganda.
Murchison Falls is the largest Savannah park in Uganda. Here you will see lots of Elephants, Giraffes, Ugandan Kobs, Lions and large herds of African Buffaloes during a game drive; watch crocodiles, lots of water bird species and numerous mammals during a boat trip.
This is the ideal trip if you are looking for a short and budget Africa tour.
- Rhino tracking and top of the falls.
- Game drives and Boat launch to the bottom of the falls.
- Chimp tracking.
Day One: Transfer to Murchison Falls.
You will be picked from your hotel after breakfast. Drive towards the North westwards of Uganda and stop over in Ziwa Rhino sanctuary for a Rhino tracking and Lunch before continuing to Murchison Park.
Arrive late in the afternoon for a hike to the top of the falls. Later go for an evening drive before checking in for dinner and overnight. overnight at Heritage Safari Lodge.B.L.D.(Budget)
Day Two: Murchison falls( Game drives and Boat Launch).
After an early breakfast, you will depart for a 4-hour game drive in the Buligi game tracks. Here you will view most of Murchison’s bird life and game. Return to your Lodge for lunch. After lunch, take a 3-hour boat cruise to the bottom of the falls where you will view different water birds, crocodiles and hippos. See also buffaloes, elephants by the banks as they come to drink from the waters of the Nile. Return to your Lodge for Dinner and overnight. Overnight at Budogo Eco Lodge B.L.D. (Budget)
Day Three: Chimp tracking – Kampala.
After breakfast, you will visit Kaniyo Pabidi in Budongo forest for a Chimp trek where you will look out for; Olive baboons Blue monkeys, Red tailed Monkeys and the Colobus monkey. Afterward drive back to Kampala and get to Entebbe in time for your flight back home.
END OF SAFARI
Price per person from $ 850 (minimum of 2 persons)
- Ground Transportation (4WD Vehicle)
- Accommodation as per options in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated on the aforesaid Meal Plans
- Activities as stipulated on the safari program
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- All park fees
- Rhino tracking fees ( $50 per person)
- Chimp tracking fees ( $ 95 per person)
- Entry permit/visas for Uganda if required
- International/domestic flight fares.
- Tips and gratuities
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature like telephone calls
- Any personal insurance